Friday, July 25, 2008

When life get too tough to stand... kneel

I don't know if I should blog about this but here it goes. Last night Tom and I had to go to the emergency room. We were pregnant for the second time this year. And for the second time we lost the baby. I have wanted to be a Mom for as long as I can remember. So,as you can imagine, it has been heartbreaking to lose two pregnancies within four months. I am not sure what Heavenly Father has for me to learn from this trial but I pray that I can learn from it and be strengthened. I know that when the time is right I will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy. It is so hard to wait. It makes me think of when I was single and wanting to be married. It was so hard to wait for the right time... but boy was it worth the wait. I have felt peace and comfort as I turn to my Father in Heaven at this time. Hope this isn't too much information for anyone... just needed to get it off my chest. I love you all. thanks for the support and love, especially at this time.

4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

I think you should go listen to your "You Can't Hurry Love" CD! I know that always puts a smile on my face:) We love you so much & think about you guys all the time!!!!

Jessica said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of another pregnancy. I wish I knew something good and comforting to say that would just fix it but I am not sure if there is really anything good and comforting to say at a time like this. We love you guys and know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you. I remember those tough single days too. Thanks for helping me get through them myself.You are such a kind and tender person. You are going to be a fantastic mother! Keep on lifted!

Davenport Family said...

P.S. I loved your blog layout so much I went to that page and got a new one for us! I tried not to copy yours too much;)

Michele said...

Heather, I am so sorry to hear that you went through that twice. My deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you because I know the feeling. It happened to me too. All I can say is that yes, Heavenly Father has a plan and that the best support you can have is family and especially the Lord. Pray always, and you are also in my prayers! I wish the best recovery for you. If you ever need to talk please call! You are awesome!