She loves her gym... sometimes :)
My sister, Tiffany, came for a visit from Georgia.
Unfortunately, this was how Aileah was feeling
for most of the time she was visiting. Sorry, Tiff!
Aileah with 5 of her cousins... all the grandkids
on the Andes side. Aren't they super cute?!
Where does the time go? I can't believe Aileah will be turning 4 months on Sunday! I can't believe I haven't blogged since August! I am so grateful to have this cute, happy (yes, guys, she really is happy sometimes) little girl come to our family. Here is a run down on what she's been up to the last little while.
- She hates tummy time and so decided to roll over to her back. She did this 4 times in one day... but not again since.
- She loves, loves, loves blowing raspberries. A very wet, new development.
- She loves to play, grab, and suck on her feet.
- She is sucking her thumb lots. Not a Binky girl anymore.
- She laughs... really laughs. It is adorable.
- She rubs her eyes with the back of her hand when she's falling asleep.
- She usually cries when we go visit someone at their home. Not so fun... but I promise she is a happy girl at home. Sorry not everyone gets to see that :(
- She finally fits into "newborn" shoes... but still kicks them off.