Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our adventures lately

I am a terrible blogger, I know.  Life has been keeping us busy.  Tom took some time off of work so we could go on a mini vacation.  I loved spending time with him.  I really miss him while he is gone all day.  I'm so looking forward to the day he is done with school.  That's only like 2 1/2 years away.  Sigh. 

We had a second ultrasound.  Elijah seems to be growing big and strong.  I can't believe I am 7 months already.  I am anxious to meet this little Mann.  I am also worried about how Aileah will do with him and sharing my attention, how I will handle 2 kids on my own, ..... the list goes on and on.  I know if I rely on the Lord, He will give me the strength to do all the the things I need to.

Here are some pictures from our most recent adventures.....
At Zoo Boise.  Aileah was more interested in all the play areas than in the animals.  Here is a cool slide... the real size of a giraffe.

She loved the penguins.

She loves the carousel!

Aileah and Mommy at the pumpkin patch.

Aileah and Daddy at the corn maze.




Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Mann

2 comments:

Us said...

Who wouldn't be more interested in a slide like that than the giraffe that just stands there and eats. :) Cute pictures!

Valerie said...

Yeah that Aileah likes the coooool penguins. Super cute pics.