Friday, December 24, 2010

Result of a meltdown

Sometimes mealtime is torture for Aileah (and for me)!  I can't even remember what set her off this night... but  it was quite a meltdown!  She grabbed her hair, smacked her own face, and head banged her booster.  It was quite a doozy!  I thought the results where pretty funny so I snapped a couple of pics when she had calmed down.


Proof she is actually a very happy baby.  She loves giving the baby in the mirror kisses.  Isn't she adorable?!
Our little cutie is looking so grown up these days!  How lucky am I to be her mom?

4 comments:

Us said...

What a cutie! She's even cute in the aftermath of a tantrum. :)

erika said...

she is so sweet.Even though she is in a bad mood.

Tiff :o) said...

lol...that's quite the unibrow! Sounds so self-destructive! She doesn't like eating, huh? She is just so cute!

Valerie said...

Haha, Tiff. That's what I was gonna comment on...the orange unibrow! Hope she grows out of the bashing soon. Sounds painful!