Friday, December 17, 2010

Cute visitors

Finally..... Blogger has decided I can upload pictures again!  I had the chance to watch 2 of my nephews while their Mom and Dad went on a long overdue date!  Aileah LOVES all her cousins.  She was so happy to have visitors!  Thanks for letting us watch them Jared and Debbie!

Avi was near the corner... Aileah backed up til she was right in front of him!
Aileah and Itail playing in the kitchen!

I love this pic of Avi!  He loved looking out the window!

Cute Itai was also watching the wind blowing !

Our newest nephew, Ryan!  Such a cute boy!

The proud big sister, Bella, with her little brother! Stinking cuties!

4 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Oh my gosh, Avi is so handsome and grown up! Such cute pictures, you have adroable family:)

Tiff :o) said...

Lots of visitors! So cute, all fo them. I hope your nephew is ok.

Valerie said...

I'm glad it finally let you. They're all great photos. Bella looks older, but not much bigger. :)

Us said...

Thanks for watching them! I think they loved being with you guys!