Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Adventures

Time is flying by.  I feel so busy, yet seem to get nothing done.  It is November.  I can't believe this year is almost gone.  We have tried to do some fun things with Daddy while we can.  Here are some things we've been up to lately.

We went to the canyons, lots of times.  I love it!  So beautiful!

We went to Gardner Village.  Aileah was a little afraid of this witch.  But LOVED riding a pony named Silver.


We went to Cascade Springs.  Pretty little walk.

Went to the Pumpkin Patch.  Fun, but windy!

Carved a pumpkin.  Aileah didn't want to get dirty, so we had to scoop the pumpkin guts onto her spoon.  Then she would dump it into the bowl.  What a silly little monkey!
 


And we went Trick or Treating!  I have the most adorable

3 comments:

St. Ella of the Andes said...

Great pictures! Glad you could have some adventures!

Us said...

Great pictures!! It looks like you had a great time. I love all those smiles. :)

Valerie said...

So pretty photos. I especially love the one where the kids are on the back of the truck, but it really looks chilly.